Popular Posts

Monday, April 4, 2011

Future Projections

Tonight I would like to talk about my future projections.

I am not comfortable and accepting of the uncertainty surrounding my future plans and it makes me feel insecure.

The things my backchat continuously brings up are mainly:

Which country am I going to live in, if in the US how will my Canadian education fare? If I decide I will be more effective in Canada that means facing my husband with what I feel is a completely selfish decision.

I will stand with my husband as my mind and face him and support him as I live my process -but can I do this on my own without the support of an agreement? The others in agreements are getting so much more support from each other and i NEED that and I'm jealous! -lol!

How will I be able to afford dip? I will be swallowed in debt. What if the economy collapses before I get a job -omg lol!!

Ok,

[quote]Which country am I going to live in, if in the US how will my Canadian education fare? If I decide I will be more effective in Canada that means facing my husband with what I feel is a completely selfish decision.
[/quote]

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to harp on where I am going to live. Regardless of what country I end up in, I will be effective as long as I push myself within this process.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel insecure about my future in this way because it means I am already questioning my application.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to project failure into the future, thus setting myself up for failing in a self-fulfilling prophecy. Or at least setting myself up for a more difficult process.

I stop my projection of fear and insecurity into the future and I do not question my application as it will change with time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to secretly want to live in Canada and not the U.S. because I have the support and security of my family here and I only have my husband there who requires being faced.

The truth is I'm better off there being independent and self-responsible, and facing my husband has so far been one of the most effective and challenging walking of my corrective application, therefor some of the most supportive walking.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to question and worry about the validity of my Canadian education abroad. It is what I make of it, there are no guarantees either way.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear the financial responsibility of moving back in with my husband -this is just unfounded, it is cycled fear from the past and I stop this immediately.

[quote]I will stand with my husband as my mind and face him and support him as I live my process -but can I do this on my own without the support of an agreement? The others in agreements are getting so much more support from each other and i NEED that and I'm jealous! -lol![/quote]

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear facing my husband as me.
I face myself in every moment and through all experiences.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear his reactions to me, I have stood and will continue to stand.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear confrontation from him.
I have survived the confrontation so far, and he has stood with me on every occasion, challenging me at first as me, helping me to clarify points within me. I support him.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get frustrated and discouraged that he is not in process. Each is in their own process, I can only walk my own.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to plant the belief that I can't do this on my own without an agreement.
I stand alone and face my specific situation, directing it as necessary.
I allow myself to face myself alone, as we are all alone in our processes, and I have the support of the forum to assist and support me in facing myself alone.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be jealous of those in agreements.
I do not require an agreement to walk my process.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to second quess myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself as incapable.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to pity myself as an excuse not to face myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe this backchat.

forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe the lie that I NEED something to get me through this.
I allow myself to get through this one. breath. at. a. time.

[quote]How will I be able to afford dip? I will be swallowed in debt. What if the economy collapses before I get a job -omg lol!![/quote]

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear debt.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give debt worth and power in definition.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give the fear of debt power over me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe I'll never get out of debt.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be the living lie of the power debt has over me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to lack the financial self trust in myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have this relationship with money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself as incapable of having control over money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from the idea of money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself as a minimum-wage or paycheck-to-paycheck working with no possibility of change.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to view myself as less than money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give money power within the definition I hold of it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear being swallowed by debt.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear not being able to pay my debt.

These are projections creating fear within my present experience and I do not allow this.

I allow myself to be the directive principle over money in my life.

I allow myself to take control of my finances and work them in a way that is best for me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to qustion my ability to control my finances.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to listen to that backchat, it is only backchat designed to undermine me,

self-confidence +2

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to rely on 'feeling' self-confident, I move myself through energetic reactions and self-judgments.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate within the polarity of confident - insecure. I breathe here and allow myself to exist without participating in energy.

Within all this I realize that future projection cause reaction within my present moment, that nothing is solved in the mind, that this behaviour is destructive and that I am required to be aware of these tendencies within me.

I stop my projections in to the future to stop my fear and uncertainty.

I allow myself to exist without fear and uncertainty.

I realize that after a hard day's work, backchat can be fucking hilarious.

oh ya, I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear the economy collapsing before I take dip.

No comments:

Post a Comment