Popular Posts

Friday, April 15, 2011

Backchat splat

I'm really not enjoying this digging around in my past project I've been avoiding. I hate doing it and I hate what I've written about it. It seems stupid and irrelevant and like I'm trying to make a big deal out of stupid shit because it seemed like a big deal to me but it's just smoke and mirrors so now 'i feel dumb.

Ok, so there's some revealing backchat. So, my scary sea monster is turning out not to be so scary after all. How I feel about this is like a a serious dumbass for carrying around these apparent "deep dark secrets" that have bred self-loathing and self-hate, when it was me creating them the whole time and making them seem so real.

Now all that time spent feeling like shit when I could have forgiven myself is gone.

Well, I might as well finish because I have to go through the motions one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment